*Summer School is only available to students who were enrolled in the 2017-2018 school year at Pinon Unified School District.
Summer School Schedule
June 11-June 28
Monday through Thursday (4 days per week)
2:00pm Busses depart
PES Summer School
- No Summer School for PES Students
PAMS Summer School Classes:
- 6th Grade Math & ELA
- 7th Grade Math
- 7th Grade ELA
- 8th Grade Math & ELA
- Art only
- Navajo Language & Culture only
- e2020 (Credit Recovery Courses)
- Absences impact the student’s ability to maintain adequate progress in this fast paced classroom instruction. Therefore, daily attendance is required during summer school. If more than 3 days are missed, the student will be dropped from the Summer School Program.
- It is required that students arrive on time for class. Class will begin promptly at 8:00 AM each day.
- Students are expected to conduct themselves as they would in a regular school environment and follow the PAMS Student Handbook.
- Disruptive behaviors that interfere with teaching and learning will not be tolerated. At the 3rd instance of disruptive behavior in the classroom, the student will be removed from the summer school program. Parent(s) will be called to pick-up a student for disruptive behavior.
- If the student violates rules regarding the following behaviors the student will be sent home and removed from the summer program immediately:
- Bullying, intimidation, fighting, possession of a weapon, under the influence and/or possession of tobacco, alcohol, or drugs.