Paper enrollment is a thing in the past.
Beginning SY 2018-2019, online enrollment will kicked off for your child's school enrollment.
How do I sign up?
- Create a Parent Account on the Parent PowerSchool portal. Be sure to have your child's Parent Access codes for enrollment.
Do I need a email address?
- Yes, you will need a email address to connect your Parent Account and email.
Is internet access required?
- Yes, internet access is required to access PowerSchool website.
Do I need to submit any hard copy paperwork?
- Yes, you are still required to submit Arizona Proof of Residency and Updated Immunization. These documents can be scanned and uploaded into the Online Registration portal.
Can I submit enrollment for more than one child?
- Yes, once your child(ren) are linked to your Parent Account, you may submit information once for the questions that apply.