Checking in for Attendance
Google Form must be completed everyday for attendance or the student will be marked tardy.
- 8:00am=All Attendance Must be in or student is tardy!
- All students are expected to attend and participate in school online
- Contact your student’s teacher for further directions & questions.
PES Distance Learning Plan
Ya’at’eeh PES Students, Parents & Guardians, I am excited about the upcoming year. There are some changes to learning but one thing will remain the same; and that is our dedication to our students. This year we have a few new teachers starting with PES along with some teachers that have moved to different positions. We appreciate your support in welcoming them to our Piñon Community. PUSD #4 has implemented distant learning to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 which means all learning will be online. Our goal is to have 100% digital (paperless) student participation.
PES Daily Instruction Schedule:
• 8:00-10:30am: Teachers Modeling, Guided Practice, Small Groups • • • 7:30-7:55 am: Students/Parents check-in with Google form for daily attendance
• 8:00-8:30am: 3rd grade
• 8:30-9:00am: 5th grade
• 9:00-9:30am: 4th grade
• 9:30-9:50am: 1st grade
• 9:50-10:10am: Kindergarten
• 10:10-10:30am: 2nd grade
• 10:30am-3:30pm: Reteach & Enrich, Calling students with learning packets, Exploratory, Counseling, Pull-outs, Speech, OT/PT, Vision, Computer activities such as: Reading Horizon, Smarty Ants, etc… Students must be logged on during scheduled time for attendance.
This is going to be an awesome school year with many great opportunities. Things are continually changing but I’m confident with our dedicated staff, outstanding students and willing parents, we are ready for a year of greatness! If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 928-725-2202. Looking forward to a great year!